- No Purchase Required. If you wish to be entered into our drawing, you will receive one daily entry until the day of the drawing.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or over.
- Participants must be able to pass the ATF background check.
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing of entries on the last day of each month.
- WINNER'S NAME AND IMAGE WILL BE POSTED on Tim’s Shooting Academy website, email distribution and social media sites.
- Winner will be notified via email. Winner must contact Tim’s Shooting Academy within 7 days of notification or a new drawing will be held.
- Winner must fill out a 4473 form, pass the background check and pick up the firearm at Tim’s Shooting Academy in person within 14 days of the drawing. Winning entry cannot be transferred. If the winner is not available and/or cannot pass the background check, a new drawing will be held.
- As a condition of being awarded the prize, winner will be required to execute a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability. If the winner fails to submit the release of liability, winner forfeits the prize and another drawing will be held from the remaining entries.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all applicable state sales taxes. This 7% tax will be collected at the time of transfer and will be based on the MSRP of the firearm.
WAIVER/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY By participating (and winners, by accepting a prize), all participants release Tim’s Shooting Academy of Westfield, Inc., and its respective officers, vendors, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising, public relations, direct marketing and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the promotion and possession or use of the prize(s) awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.