This course welcomes beginners and novice shooters to the Academy for familiarization and fundamentals, with range time included. Our focus is on building the student’s comfort level through a focus on safety and the basics. You’ll be on your way to being a confident, well-informed shooter after this course!
Our agenda will cover:
- Safety First
- Range Etiquette
- Handgun Operation for both Revolvers and Semi-Automatics
- Shooting Basics
- Sight Alignment
- Breathing and Trigger Control
- Range Time
Students will need 100 rounds of ammunition which can be brought or purchased at the range. Eye and ear protection can be rented. Firearms are available for rent if the student does not have their own.
Duration: 4 hours
- January 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- January 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- February 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- February 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- February 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm