May 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$200
In this 8 hour course, you will be exposed to a wide variety of shooting drills, malfunction drills, strong & weak hand drills, communication drills, team movement drills, barricade drills. This course will develop you in many areas you didn’t think were possible. Your situational awareness will be sharpened, your accuracy will increase, your off hand will become stronger, and your mindset will be prepared to move with a team while bounding and using covering fire to eliminate your target. This is not a course for a beginner to shooting. You must have prior course experience and be approved by our management and Certified Instructors prior to this course.
What to bring:
- Eye and ear protection
- Good quality Kydex Holster
- Magazine Carrier
- 4 Magazines (or enough to hold at least 50 rounds of ammunition without reloading)
- 500 Rounds of Ammunition
- Lunch and something to drink
- Appropriate clothing for weather, class is held rain or shine
- Cleaning kit/oil for quick field maintenance if necessary
*DISCLAIMER* We require a minimum of 4 people per class. Registration must be completed within 48 hours of the class.