All You Need To Know About Our Firearms and Shooting Range
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 6 PM
Pistols: $15.00 for 30 minutes, $20.00 for 1 hour.
Rifles: $17.00 for 30 Minutes, $22.00 for 1 hour.
Additional Shooter: $8.00 (max 3 people per lane).
Disclaimer: No-one is allowed to shoot on the range until they have completed our on-site range safety video and liability waiver.
Pistols: $10 for the first firearm, $5 for additional
Rifles: $20 for the first firearm, $5 for additional
NFA Firearms: $20 for the first firearm, $5 for additional
NFA Full Auto UZI: $50, includes 50 rounds of 9mm (available during select weekends)
All fees do not include the cost of ammunition, unless specified.
• Individual Weekday Membership – $250.00 (Monday Through Friday, 10AM – 4PM ONLY)
• Full Individual Membership – $400.00
Monthly Full Individual Membership – $39.99 a month (12th month is free)
• Full Family Membership – $550.00
Monthly Full Family Membership – $59.99 a month (12th month is free)
• Family Memberships must be immediate family, spouse, and children only, under 21, and living at the same address.
• Members have up to two hours range time anytime we are open. When a waitlist is in effect, members will be asked to exit the range after two hours and placed at the top of the waitlist.
• Members can make lane reservations. Range time must be reserved at least two hours in advance. When a waitlist is in effect, members will be placed at the top of the waitlist.
• Members have free use of all Tim’s Shooting Academy rental firearms, excluding the machine gun. Ammunition for use must be purchased separately.
• Transfer services for members are discounted to $35 for each transfer.
When we set out to build Tim’s Shooting Academy, a tour of area indoor shooting ranges revealed that existing facilities often failed to meet the high standards of their customers. In several cases, facilities had serious health and safety shortcomings. Over months of research, Tim and his professional associates discovered that the U.S. Navy has developed the most stringent set of standards and specifications in the world for shooting ranges. With the help of experts, they set out to design and build the only range facility in the area that conforms to these standards, making Tim’s Shooting Academy truly a world-class facility.